Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Perfect Weekend

So, Kevin and I went biking twice this weekend. We went biking Saturday and Monday. Saturday we went to his park and hung out there. We pushed me on the swing. So cute. So, I jumped off, after he told me not to and I scratched my knee on the mulch.

When we went biking Monday, we went to a different park and climbed a tree, a lot of people there then I thought there would be. We then sat on a bench and talked then we went to his house and drank some water. Then went back to the first park we went to Saturday. And we went down the slide and we sat there for the entire time... I was laying my head on his knee and almost fell asleep... He would have let me too... We were probably there for an hour or more... Just sitting there talking... Kissing here or there, but we were, for the most part just talking... I loved it! How we could just talk!

I don't know why, but I just loe how we can do that... And he even said that was his favorite part too...
I love Kevin so much... And yesterday I really reliezed that I am falling in love with him... Which isn't horrible...

No comments:

Post a Comment