Friday, September 30, 2011

Pre-Homecoming Jitters?

Tomorrow is Homecoming... And the first Homecoming that I actually have a date... I'm kind of worried how it will turn out...
And only bad things that have happened so far:
1. Today I actually found out that Jacob is going with Kaitlyn... But I was really only envious over it for like 60 seconds. I then finally realized that I want Jacob to be happy. And as long as it's not Angela, I'm perfectly happy with him having a date for homecoming.
2. Last week Kevin talked to me saying that someone told him that purple and silver match, so instead of him getting a tie that will 'clash' (This other 'persons' words), he should get silver!
- Major problems with this: MY DRESS IS NOT PURPLE! IT'S HOT PINK. I don't know how many times he has to hear it or even SEE it!
-I first almost blew my top off while saying "My jelwrey is GOLD. You arn't going to be wearing a SILVER tie with me having GOLD jelwrey on!" Then I started to think That my dress isn't purple. Then I started to think that silver and purple do not match up at all, which leads us to the third problem:
-I asked who told him to do that. He said "I female friend" FML. Fucking Angela got to him. Why the hell is he talking to Angela about homecoming anyways?!?!? And why would he even CONSIDER listening to HER over ME??? Reasons he should listen to me:
1. I'm his GIRLFRIEND.
2. I'm the one who has been to homecoming twice already, she hasn't even been once.
3. Angela HATES me! She would purposly sabatose us when we have the chance to look cute as a couple, by saying that we should 'match' but not match at all!
4. I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND!

Valid reasons right?
Right now I'm trying not to stress.
I'm worried how tomorrow will turn out. I doubt he'll be wanting to make out the whole time, which could be a good thing. But I don't know how we will end up dancing together...
Lets just say my jitters haven't came yet. And I'm not that excited for homecoming...

No comments:

Post a Comment